Throughout the course of all of our assignments, we adopt a collaborative working ethos, which means our consultants work closely with key members of client team. This not only ensures that the quality of the assignment output is maximized by being based on a clear and shared understanding of your specific needs, objectives, concerns and constraints but would also assist skills transfer to facilitate continuous staff improvement capabilities. We see working together as a partnership in which we both learn and build solutions to achieve our common goal of achieving a radical improvement of the organisation. We do not subscribe to a view that consultants by definition “know it all” but we do believe our experience will help generate new thinking and assist the discipline necessary to drive beneficial and lasting change. Underpinning our approach at all times is:
- Ongoing and regular communication with counterpart project resources;
- The adoption of an inclusive approach, which means our staff would be part of your team;
- A two-way transfer of knowledge and experience;
- The ongoing resolution of issues as and when they arise;
- Regular and effective stakeholder engagement; and
- Our formal quality assurance policies and procedures.
We believe there are 4 key criteria that must be fulfilled in order to transform an organization